battery life smartphone champion

colore

Limp Gawd
Hello!
Which is the battery life smartphone champion?
I am a heavy 3G, wifi and phone call user and most phones dont last even half a day!
Thanks!

Agreed. Both the MAXX and Note 2 have the same battery if Im not mistaken. 3100 mha. The Note 2 has a bigger screen though so it might draw a little more juice so Im gonna say the MAXX would edge it out but not by much and not enough to make up for how much better a phone the Note 2 is. I have one and absolutely love it!

I had a Droid Razr Maxx for a few months granted it was the non HD version and switched to the Note 2 the battery lasts longer on my note 2.

I have a note 2 and the battery life is legit. I could never go back to a normal smartphone. I'm at 2 days 6 hours with 44% left and 2 hours on the screen.

Though I personally will probably go with some sort of razor maxx updated phone in the future. The note is just a little too big for me, I love it but i'm constantly hitting the back button by accident trying to reach stuff at the top of the screen.

Agreed. Both the MAXX and Note 2 have the same battery if Im not mistaken. 3100 mha. The Note 2 has a bigger screen though so it might draw a little more juice so Im gonna say the MAXX would edge it out but not by much and not enough to make up for how much better a phone the Note 2 is. I have one and absolutely love it!

Note 2 might have a bigger screen, but it's a different type and it's running on a newer generation of hardware. At the end of the day, my friend's Note 2 and my MAXX have no problems missing a charge overnight and chugging through another day. Well, he has a bit more problem, but he watches league of legends streams constantly.

Note 2 might have a bigger screen, but it's a different type and it's running on a newer generation of hardware. At the end of the day, my friend's Note 2 and my MAXX have no problems missing a charge overnight and chugging through another day. Well, he has a bit more problem, but he watches league of legends streams constantly.

These sorts of wishy-washy, anecdotal posts (bold especially) don't add anything. Both phones have good battery life, but the MaXX is better.

You can get a smoking deal on a GS3, then get the Seidio extended battery kit, which kicks out capacity to 3500 mAH.

My wifes Nokia 920 lasts almost 2 days with heavy usage and my Z10 can last over a day easily.

I had an S3 with a ZeroLemon 7000mah battery. Lasted three days with lots of usage. The ZL is a triple battery with the footprint of a double battery. Has a really nice case.

The note 2 has phenomenal battery life

Indeed. If you get the extended battery it can last for days of use , no joke. But even the standard battery is a giant.

If you wanna save on juice for it then simply turn down the brightness on the big display and the difference is quite easy to notice.

The Maxx phones have a 3300 mAh battery vs the 3100 mAh in the Note 2. I think the Maxx HD actually has a bit better life than the Note 2 too, but both are exceptional phones in that area.

I'm surprised the iPhone 5 hasn't been mentioned yet though, it gets well above average battery life despite its small 1430(ish?) battery thanks to its integrated LTE chipset. But the Maxx HD and Note 2 still beat it, but not by twice as much even though their batteries have more than twice the capacity.

The Maxx phones have a 3300 mAh battery vs the 3100 mAh in the Note 2. I think the Maxx HD actually has a bit better life than the Note 2 too, but both are exceptional phones in that area.

I'm surprised the iPhone 5 hasn't been mentioned yet though, it gets well above average battery life despite its small 1430(ish?) battery thanks to its integrated LTE chipset. But the Maxx HD and Note 2 still beat it, but not by twice as much even though their batteries have more than twice the capacity.

I didn't mention it because the question was directly which has the longest use with 3G and talk time, which is the two I listed. Not what phones has great efficiency with the batteries that come with it.

Iphone5, great battery life on a small battery but still gets beat even though the batteries are rather excesive.

Another vote for the Note 2, battery life with calling and 3g has been great, and I can go two days nearly all the time.

Back