Batman Confronts Superman In New Dawn Of Justice Trailer

The new Terminator film gave away a reveal in the trailer which ruined the first half of the film because you just waited for it to happen.
I think they had to do that, though, because the reaction to the first trailer that was released was generally negative. I have to admit that I decided to go see it because of what they revealed in later trailers and I thought the movie itself was surprisingly good.

I wonder if they make these trailers to help determine how to edit the film. I mean, maybe they changed directions after seeing the negative reaction from the first one...

Either way I love surprises and I'd have no problem if the heroes end up dead or something worse. Give Lex a moment to be the hero for all I care. Otherwise it's all too formulaic... the hero wins, bad guy loses, etc etc etc... I mean is there ANY surprises in these kinds of movies EVER!?

People looking to divine some meaning out of comic books and/or comic book films are too serious for life. Can't you people just enjoy and have fun without parsing and dissecting everything just because you can. For once, just go to a movie like this, have no expectations, sit there and watch it and have a good time. Try it.

Someone who reads comic books explain how in fantasy land would this even be a match up? Isn't Superman vastly superior in every way to every other mutant / villain / etc... and his only weakness is kryptonite and having too many feels for humans? Just not sure why they chose Batman...who knows jits...and has gadgets.

Batman can beat any body given prep time.

But, seriously I believe this was a story arc some time back. I think the way the story goes is that Batman doesn't trust someone with this much power.

I'm pretty sure the whole Batman vs. Superman plot goes back to a storyline in the comic books from the '80s. Batman uses tech and Kryptonite to fight against Superman, with the aid of other heroes.

Batman doesn't trust anyone.

He’s been known to have planned on how to defeat every Justice League character just in case they go bad, mind controlled or whatever. They even use this fact in Lego Batman 2. :p

Looks like it’s also personal. From the trailer he was there with the battle with Zod from Man of Steel. Think it’s safe to assume he had some friends in that “Wayne” building he was screaming over.

Back