Batman Arkham Asylum - PS3/X360/PC - $15

PC version is actually $10.99 :D but not the GOTY edition, not sure if that is a deal breaker though.

PC version is actually $10.99 :D but not the GOTY edition, not sure if that is a deal breaker though.

If I'm not mistaken, the GOTY edition is the only one that has AA support for ATI graphic cards.

Prices Have Changed since it was a Gold Box;

PS3 and X360 have gone UP to almost $30, But PC has gone DOWN to $11.. Go Figure..

The game is lotsa fun and I often just run through the challenges when I find I have a little bit of time to waste.

Difference between the original and the “Game of the Year (GOTY)” editions
The main differences are (that you get in the GOTY edition):
Playing in 3-D (a graphical filter you enable) and pop on some cheap 3D glasses, which only works on 120Hz+ screens… not too impressive when you do try it out
And additional challenge maps (Joker and Scarecrow ones), which are a good addition to the game.

If you already own the original with the downloadable content, then there you probably won’t want to purchase this version.

Difference between the original and the “Game of the Year (GOTY)” editions
The main differences are (that you get in the GOTY edition):
Playing in 3-D (a graphical filter you enable) and pop on some cheap 3D glasses, which only works on 120Hz+ screens… not too impressive when you do try it out
And additional challenge maps (Joker and Scarecrow ones), which are a good addition to the game.

If you already own the original with the downloadable content, then there you probably won’t want to purchase this version.

3d works on any lcd monitor. (I dont know about lcd tv's as i use lcd monitors for everything)

All i know is the 3d works with red blue glasses on any regular lcd (mine are def not 120hz)

Do I need to have internet access just to load/play this game? If not, then I'll pick it up.

NVM...a user review says you need a Windows Live account. Which I'm assuming I'd need internet access to set up anyway. Bleh.

Do I need to have internet access just to load/play this game? If not, then I'll pick it up.

NVM...a user review says you need a Windows Live account. Which I'm assuming I'd need internet access to set up anyway. Bleh.

no you can play offline i never signed on to a windows live account. There is a offline option

Like w/ Steam, just start the game .exe and you can play offline.

Back