• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Batman Arkham Asylum - Playable without disk?

00PS

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
1,798
Ordering some stuff off of Amazon, and saw that Batman Arkham Asylum was $45 Shipped for the disk/box. Of course it wont ship until release, but at least I'll have it ordered. Does anyone know if you'll be able to play the game without the disk? If not I guess I'll just order it from Steam for the extra $5 and download.

Maybe rip it to an .iso image?

Thanks in advance...
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
shit I just saw Oldie lock a thread for the same type of advice I gave. NINJA EDIT!

You've got private message ;)

I doubt anyone would have a probelm with ripping to an .iso if you own the software/media. By own I mean legitimately purchase which of course is my whole intention...
 
Amazon has already shipped my Pre-order of Batman:AA. It went out the 13th, but since I did free shipping says it will take till the 21st which I doubt it will take that long. I pre-ordered mine back at the end of august for 43.99 and comes with a free comic book, yay!
 
Amazon has already shipped my Pre-order of Batman:AA. It went out the 13th, but since I did free shipping says it will take till the 21st which I doubt it will take that long. I pre-ordered mine back at the end of august for 43.99 and comes with a free comic book, yay!

Way to contribute to the thread... :rolleyes: Did you even read OP?
 
I wouldnt be surprised if theres a no-cd patch fairly quickly after launch
 
0002e4dt.jpg
 
::makes popcorn for everyone::

:D

Silly of me to think this wasn't bootlegged early... :rolleyes: duh.
 
Way to contribute to the thread... :rolleyes: Did you even read OP?

Maybe you should go back and read the OP's post before making stupid comments, he stated that Amazon won't ship till the release date Sept 15th, I'm adding that my amazon order went out on the 13th. While not answering his question, I was letting him know it is already shipping out. No need to be a a$$
 
Maybe you should go back and read the OP's post before making stupid comments, he stated that Amazon won't ship till the release date Sept 15th, I'm adding that my amazon order went out on the 13th. While not answering his question, I was letting him know it is already shipping out. No need to be a a$$

Your absolutely right, but I still feel in regards to your post that it was unnecessary, or at the very least its misrepresentation towards the question. The sarcasm in my post was not to insult you... relax.
 
Back
Top