Batch file re-size

DatHak512

Gawd
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
743
Hey all. I'm trying something new out: i want to move some photos to my Palm Pilot, but the max screen resolution it supports is 320x320. I've tried iPhoto's export with filesize restrictions, but that's not working as i expected it to. My question:

Does anyone know of a good program (Mac or PC) that will resize a whole batch (~250) of photos to a maximum resolution of 320(w) by 320(h). Thanks a bunch.


Also, does anyone know of a good program for Palm PC that allows fullscreen viewing of photos? I'm using palm software right now, but i just was curious what all else is out there. I'm going to post this question in the mobile computing forum as well.

edit: terrible grammer -_-
 
Irfanview is your friend.

http://www.irfanview.com/

Very easy to use batch resize. You'll actually do it as a batch conversion. Go into the advanced settings, and you can set the output resolution.
 
Thanks. That looks like it will work great. Right now i only have access to Macintosh computers, though. (In two days i can use Irfanview, but just looking for more options in the meantime.) Any other good jpeg file resizers?
 
Back
Top