• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

bass heavy/ gaming headset

few ideas


1. well within budget I own and really like these JVC HA-RX700 headphones.. or RX900

2. with xmas quick approaching you may find the AudioTechnia ATH-M50 headphones around your $100~ price (i got mine last December for around $110~)


both of these have much more bass (of course what doesn't??) than the ATH-AD700 (sold mine didn't like them.)

3. I got (lucky score probably however) the best bass heavy headphone i own at guitar center last month... DT770 Pro 80 .... save up or find used these things are fantastic but cost around $220~... my excellent condition used pair cost me $80 a price that I have been rather ecstatic about.... these are my most comfortable headphones and my favorite I'd have to say.
 
Back
Top