• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Bass for 200$ or so

crazyloof

n00b
Joined
Dec 13, 2005
Messages
8
I wanted to get some subwoofers, just subwoofers ( i have bose speakers atm), where i could get close to as much bass as a car with a good system would have. i know its not possible to get THAT much bass with computer speakers but i want something as close as possible for that price..... Suggestions?
 
For 200, the Acoustech H-100 can be pretty farking bassy. It easily shakes my apartment but still sounds very clean and composed. I have never been able to push it to the limit, usually I run out of volume knob on my receiver :)
 
Back
Top