• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Basic - Quiet HS/Fan

Lugztaz

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
1,783
All I'm looking for is a GOOD QUIET HS/Fan for my old P4 socket 478 P4 processor. The one I have on now is something I won at a LAN party, and worked GREAT but has now become a clunker.

All I want is something that will properly cool this processor but do it quietly! What suggestions do you guys have?
 
I would get a Zalman, I had one on my Athlon X2 3800+ and it came with a mini fan controller that allowed it to be virtually silent.
 
I'll look into that one, meanwhile does anyone else have suggestions?
 
How much are you looking to spend? It's easy to pick up any of the good HS's out there and put a quiet fan on them. Thermalright is always a good choice and match it up with a good low speed fan and your set.
 
Back
Top