How do you store your bare HDDs. I tried looking for a solution--waterproof+anti static foam+hard case would be nice, but no luck so far.
There is a case by WiebeTech, but it's just a rebranded Chinese box. I'm not so found of Chinese manufacturing (and I'm Chinese, well Canadian with Chinese parents), so I'm hesitant to drop $150 because its probably crap.
Other solutions include what looks like nothing more than a VHS tape box for $10 each (also from WiebeTech), or some cheap plastic things for $6 that are sold under a bunch of different names, but they all look like they come from the same mainland factory, and there are a bunch of complaints that its really hard to get the drives out..
I cannot find anything from a reliable manufacturer so the anti-static claims on all of these products is iffy.
Anyway, any suggestions would be appreciated.
There is a case by WiebeTech, but it's just a rebranded Chinese box. I'm not so found of Chinese manufacturing (and I'm Chinese, well Canadian with Chinese parents), so I'm hesitant to drop $150 because its probably crap.
Other solutions include what looks like nothing more than a VHS tape box for $10 each (also from WiebeTech), or some cheap plastic things for $6 that are sold under a bunch of different names, but they all look like they come from the same mainland factory, and there are a bunch of complaints that its really hard to get the drives out..
I cannot find anything from a reliable manufacturer so the anti-static claims on all of these products is iffy.
Anyway, any suggestions would be appreciated.