• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Barbie the Computer Engineer Announced

Terry Olaes

I Used to be the [H] News Guy
2FA
Joined
Nov 27, 2006
Messages
4,646
Mattel asked people to vote for the next Barbie doll’s career and after everything was tallied, the people want Barbie to be a Computer Engineer. The NY Times has a bit about the new doll. I think I’ll pick one up for one of my daughters. Where’s Haxor Ken?

Computer Engineer Barbie still has her trademark cascade of blond hair, impossibly small waist, feet frozen on tiptoes to slide into her high heels and a whole lot of hot pink. She also wears a neon-colored T-shirt with a binary code pattern and carries a smartphone and a Bluetooth headset.
 
Where’s Haxor Ken?

My name is Ken (Kenny/Kenneth). If they made this doll, there would finally be redemption for all the shit I have taken over the years for this asshat of a doll that people would liken me too. Please make Haxor Ken!
 
LOL @ this. I just graduated with my Computer Engineering degree. Out of every class I had that was some what related to my major (not a general education course like English 101) I think there were maybe 2 girls. Neither of them were remotely attractive. The school I went to was a major school whose football team plays in the SEC.

Just think its ironic that they would chose Barbie to be a Computer Engineer when there are probably like 5 girls in this world that are very attractive and Computer Engineers.
 
So much for engineering....after the techs get done with her she'll be known as:

Knocked-up, drugged-out, saggy booby, bitchie Barbie with a degree in 'physics'.

:p
 
You guys need to work in an IT department for a fashion place. I did that for a while and there were several very pretty network and telecom engineers.
 
Back
Top