BANG-FOR-BUCK

NeonOmega

Weaksauce
Greetings, Long time lurker here- finally got around to making a post and diving into the best Hardware forms around.

I have had a quick question for a bit now, and just can't seem to find an answer from the experts in the display section.

Currently I own: I have a 28" Hanns·G HG-281DPB (Black 28" 3ms HDMI 500 cd/m2 800:1) I bought it because it was big and cheap. paid like $230 2 years ago for it. awesome deal.

and I have 1 24" samsung, something... has full movement display, portrait, heights, etc. (I used to have 2) very nice monitor.

NOW MY QUESTION is, I would love to buy 3 displays for an eyefinity setup or a Nvidia 3D surround setup, but what is the best "Bang for your buck" display setup? I have some ergotron LX arms that hold up to 28lbs, so a 30' display would work and it holds my Hanns G 28" with no problem.

The Hanns G 28" does have kinda terrible side viewing which would take away from the overall experience. Should I just suck it up and get 2 more 28 inchers, and just deal with it? Or is there some other displays that would provide a better experience, but not be too expensive? I'm thinking 800$ tops for 3 displays. I love how large the 28" HannsG is, and really don't want to get 2 other 24 inchers... but that may be my best option.

Ideas?

I'll post a picture of my setup when I get home.

Thanks for your help, you guys rock!

it's not really that bad. Just some discoloring, nothing horrible, but it may bother some others.

Back