Bandwidth

SychoSly

n00b
I am looking for some bandwidth monitoring software. What are some of your favorites?

Any of them keep track of how much bandwidth you have used in teh past month or so? You set how long it keeps a record of your bandwidth usage.

Thanks.

Try looking at the sticky threads up at the top of the forum. There might be a freeware app available that would fit your bill just fine. ;)

You could try the freeware on webattack.com as well. :) They also offer shareware, so be sure to avoid that unless you want to buy software. :)

WebTemp does this
http://www.coolhardware.de

stats24.png

AnalogX NetStat Live give a monthly total and is freeware

Have you ever wondered just how fast your network connection is? Not just how fast the modem is connected at, but how much data you can actually get? Does your internet connection sometimes seem slower than normal? Forget hacking the registry or using counter-intuitive tools to get the information you want - enter the world of AnalogX NetStat Live (NSL)! NSL is a small, easy to use TCP/IP protocol monitor which can be used to see your exact throughput on both incoming and outgoing data - whether you're using a modem, cable modem, DSL, or even local network! NSL doesn't just stop there, it lets you see how quickly your data goes from your computer to another computer on the internet; it even will tell you how many other computers your data must go through to get there! But wait - there's more! NSL also graphs your CPU usage of your system! This can be especially useful in identifying if your computer is what's slowing things down, or if it's your internet connection.

PIC note Incoming and Outgoing totals since Last Reboot, This Month, and Last Month

I also use Net Stat Live. Its free and works great and you can choose what options you want to display. AnalogX has some great software. I also use MaxMem from them to monitor memory use and used POW pop-up blocker before I got the Google toolbar.

Back