Band of Brothers Blu-ray For $44

Awesome deal. I bought this from Boarders when it came out for a little more.

That's definitely HOT. I can't even begin to say how awesome this series is. I've watched it 5 times now and have also read the book and Dick Winter's own book about E-company.

A lot of sacrifice was made for our freedom.

One of the best blu-ray deals I have seen yet. Perfect for a Christmas gift in this price range.

HI STEVE

I hope you have yourself a 1080p TV for that bluray set. The Uber nerd you are.

too bad I bought this on dvd a few years ago =(

I had already bought 3 copies of this from Amazon pre-ordered for $54 each, which was a great deal. This deal is amazing.

This is proof alone that any other BR title is vastly overpriced. Great deal, I plan on getting it. :)

nice show indeed. bought mine at costco for 55$.. so this is even a better deal..

if i didnt own the dvd set i would buy this now, i will wait for it to go on sale again next year :-P Amazon has already got my monnies from the 6 bond blurays borders with there hddvds and some other specials I will wait but awesome price nonetheless.

I have the DVDs. Truly a masterpiece of a series. I can't imagine watching it in HD. :eek:

someone give me a comparison.. is it worth getting it again for the HD if i have the dvd box?

Yes, there is a touch more DNR in the Blu-ray. Its not Blu-ray's fault, its some punk with a heavy hand at HBO.

But, the BD is easier to aquire and I HAVE a Blu-ray player. So that's why I went with the BD version. Hopefully the movie companies will get it someday and quit ruining the natural qualities of film and in effect, the sharpness, with damn DNR.

Back