• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Banchetto 101

MJZ

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 25, 2009
Messages
1,200
Thought there should be a thread about this "case" even though it's not a case really.

Just finished:

http://www.evga.com/FORUMS/tm.aspx?m=218325

img0645n.jpg
 
I hear you brother...I have three attack cats that love to climb on stuff. Here is their leader. OP uses Dust Off; I'd have to keep him out of my media room lol.

cheeto1.jpg
 
Last edited:
I think your case/bench looks great MJZ. Congrats! I briefly considered this exact chassis awhile back (along w/ the Antec Skeleton), but the dust we get in our house quickly squashed that hope. Also, I remember reading a couple articles (here is the tomshardware take)) that talked about how the PCIe support bars might be kinda sketchy in the long term.

Still, whatever flaws it may have, it's gorgeouos IMO. Much better than the stuff Danger Den and other companies make although of course the Banchetto is hella expensive for what it is.
 
I think your case/bench looks great MJZ. Congrats! I briefly considered this exact chassis awhile back (along w/ the Antec Skeleton), but the dust we get in our house quickly squashed that hope. Also, I remember reading a couple articles (here is the tomshardware take)) that talked about how the PCIe support bars might be kinda sketchy in the long term.

Still, whatever flaws it may have, it's gorgeouos IMO. Much better than the stuff Danger Den and other companies make although of course the Banchetto is hella expensive for what it is.

There are newer revisions addressing stuff like that, I have revision 1.2. Mine won't even come off. The acrylic screw threads are a pain in the ass to first thread in, but once it's in, it won't come out even with the pliers from my Swiss Army knife (I'm sure huge pliers will be fine).
 
what is that LCD/Controller Setup you have there?

EDIT: nm, I found it... the Aerocool Modern V
 
Last edited:
Back
Top