Bag for Silverstone SG01

benamaster

[H]ard|Gawd
Does anyone know of a good bag to carry the SG01?

I am looking for a good computer to carry around where I can have DVI out and I like the SFF size and the Silverstone case.

could always buy the fragbag from falcon, it will have thier logo on it but it is a great bag that protects the case and plenty of storage for keyboard games, monitor etc.

boasist, thanks for the suggestion!

I'm sure that bag is not custom to Falcon Northwest. I wonder who is the actual maker. I guess I am going to call Falcon Northwest tomorrow to see if I can buy just the bag.

doubtful they will sell just the bag without the case.

they won't sell the PSU without the case either.

I said I got a Fragbox for Christmas but didn't get a bag and that was something I wanted. He immediately asked my name and went searching on the computer, I said it was a gift and I was unsure of what name it was under and still wouldn't sell me the bag!

yes they will sell all of the parts individually, although the website may say otherwise simply ignore that and continue on to checkout with only the bag, PSU, case etc in your cart. it will work and this has been spoken to me by a falcon rep.

boasist said:
yes they will sell all of the parts individually, although the website may say otherwise simply ignore that and continue on to checkout with only the bag, PSU, case etc in your cart. it will work and this has been spoken to me by a falcon rep.

It won't work anymore. If you hit update the Fragbox is added again. I might have been the last person to buy a PSU from them without the case itself. I know this because I had to RMA it once and the CSR said I should not have been able to order the PSU by itself but they would honor the order anyway and that the website was being corrected to prevent this in the future.

Back