• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Badge Problem

Maniacmous

Gawd
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Messages
579
It might just be me...but right now, I can't see any of the F@H badges, the UD ones are showing up fine...what gives?

 
None of them are working. Also, you can't search for members on F@H right now. I can't figure it out. I was about to contact the webmaster at F@H but I figured someone else already did.

I think the F@H servers might have crashed :rolleyes: that would suck. However, I am still folding fine so they might just be working on the servers or something. I don't know.

 
Yeah it's a problem with [H]ardFolding.com, but apparently King is on it, trying to figure it out. The stats @ stanford are still fine, it's just the server at hardfolding, since the front page is also messed up, and searching for members adn the F@H stats are messed up.

EDIT: King got there before me :p



 
King_N said:
See this thread for info.

1 [H]ard Team, 2 Great Projects, 1 Common Goal..... The Cure



Webmaster: www.hardfolding.com
Lurker Extraordinaire

Good man King! I wasn't meaning to complain or anything, just so you know, just had no idea what was up. Thanks for the heads up (and the background work)!
 
Back
Top