Badge Art Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be making an order within a week or so, I'm finally bringing all my machines back online. So save 3 for me!

Fold on fellas!

Thanks K*.....

Orders are trickling in. I shipped 2 badges early this week. There are plenty left.

Crosshairs,

You are eligible. Check the Original post in this thread.

Orders made this week have been shipped. I still have about 35. Get them while they are hot.

bump

I finally have extra money, so you'll see an order coming from me after I get back from my backpacking trip to Glacier National Park.

-Mn Scout

Guys,

Added a paypal button, as requested, in order to facilitate orders. I updated the original post with the information. The paypal link can be found at: www.nefolding.org

Please forgive the quality of the site. I have not dedicated much time to it.

Just ordered 2 of these babies. One for my main tower, one for the notebook. Can't wait to see this!

Sweet - just hit 5,000 - now I can order two of these.

By the way, you wanted three months of folding with 2 computers, the 5,000 is low. I'm at 5000 after 11 days, but I have 4 active computers.

My one big computer (see sig) has crunched about 3,000 points alone in 11 days.

Just FYI :)

Thanks for these awesome badges!

blakex said:
Sweet - just hit 5,000 - now I can order two of these.

By the way, you wanted three months of folding with 2 computers, the 5,000 is low. I'm at 5000 after 11 days, but I have 4 active computers.

My one big computer (see sig) has crunched about 3,000 points alone in 11 days.

Just FYI :)

Thanks for these awesome badges!

At 500PpD it doesn't take too long to get there. I used to be at 120ppd and it took a while. WHen I got there I was broke. Funny how that works.

Payment sent for 5 of these beauties. I need some to cover up all these Dell badges in my office :)

Computers are getting faster. And people are folding with more boxen....the thought was that it should take a person around 3 months with 1 computer. Congrats on getting there in 11 days :)

Where are you having the problem? A couple other's have been able to do it so far, so I'm not certain what the issue is without a few more details.

Under the heading of Make payments with Paypal, all I have is a square with a red X in it and it goes nowhere.

So you got past:
1. "Paypal Add Item to Cart"
2. Selected the the quantity
3. Clicked on Secure Checkout
3. typed in your paypal login information
4. Clicked on continue

At this point you are logged into paypal. It is past this point? (I need to know if I need to go past this point)

Back on 4/28 I was deciding on getting a couple of the badges, I think at the time I was right at 5K, or a little below.

Now, 3 1/2 months later, I have an addiction.... I have like 15+ processors going and have broken the 100,000 point mark.

Thanks..... I think....

Keith

Received my 2 badges today - look great. Thanks!

Now...where to put them on the box?

pandora2-05.jpg

Guys, I was down in Mississippi helping out with the Hurricane Katrina for the last two weeks. It's amazing what it did to the coast. Anyways, I know at least one person had wanted to order badges and I am now back home, so I can take orders again.

Hito

Just a bump for the new guys. Please read the original post for information on badge art and eligibility.

Great badges :D still haven't figured out where I'm going to put mine yet... and I've had them for months.... I don't want to stick them to a case and then get rid of the case :D scotch tape FTW!

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

11.jpg

14.jpg

That's where I have one of mine :)

The other is on my monitor :)

Glad you got back safe Hito!

Hey Hito, how much stock do you have left?

p[H]ant0m,

Sorry I missed your post. I have about 12-15 left and am trying to decide whether to buy another batch. I have had one order in the past month (to the orderer: it shipped 2 days ago) so I would say that orders have significantly dropped off. I have gotten enough money to pay for the original order and buy the next batch from the revenues, but I'm not certain that they would ever be bought. I will probably make a decision within the next couple of weeks. But if anyone wants one (within the rules) let me know.

Hey guys... Got 2 orders out in the past couple of weeks. Still folding and still playing WoW. I check in from time to time. Looks like all is going well. I donated the profits from the badges to the Child's Play DC drive, but if there is enough interest I will foot the bill for another round of badges.....Doesn't need to be decided yet as I still have some of them left from the first order....

Take care and Happy Holidays.

-Baha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back