bad stuff hiding on second HD

decap

Limp Gawd
hi im running a 40 gb hd and a 80 gb hd. i have been experiencing horrible computer problems lately and i was forced to reinstlal format c:\\ a million times. i was wondering if it may be cause by my d drive. i have scanned this drive multiple times but came up with nothing. what is a good proggy to find problems and trojans viruses etc on the drive and how can i find out if it is really caused by the D

decap said:
hi im running a 40 gb hd and a 80 gb hd. i have been experiencing horrible computer problems lately and i was forced to reinstlal format c:\\ a million times. i was wondering if it may be cause by my d drive. i have scanned this drive multiple times but came up with nothing. what is a good proggy to find problems and trojans viruses etc on the drive and how can i find out if it is really caused by the D

What kind of problems are you having with drive C:? Why would you think something on your D: drive is causing the problems? What OS are you installing?

You've got to give more details if you have any hope of getting help.

As what SJConsultant mention, we need more informatino on what kind of problems you're experiencing. It could actually be a bad driver or some program that causes crashes.

Back