• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Bad Skyhawk Case

Do I have to pay all the shipping or RMA fees? Cause that would be like 20 bucks which is half of wat the case is worth.
 
I have the same case and its been three years, i would rma it. Im not very pleased with it. The belt to slide the front door broke and i replaced it about 3 times and every time it would always break, causing a headdache. also i had to install my psu upside down and the front fan openeing is useless. Then on top of that the front Thermometer broke it displays 100 degrees C in my case...

my 2 cents
 
They really are flimsy crap, I bought the one on sale from Mwave in the hot deals thread...

I think I'm just going to shoot it next time I go to the farm and be done with it...
 
MD_Willington said:
They really are flimsy crap, I bought the one on sale from Mwave in the hot deals thread...

I think I'm just going to shoot it next time I go to the farm and be done with it...
which model do u hav?
 
Back
Top