• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Bad PSU?

msshammy

n00b
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
54
I have been having major freezing, BSOD, and restarting issues. I have ran several tests on the memory with one stick at a time with no errors. The freezes are really random but usually occur while gaming. All temps are nice and cool, and all drivers are up to date as well as bios. I ran an occt test to test the psu but I will be honest the information is a little out of my expertise. Enclosed is a link to my voltages at idle. My concern is with the -12v. I'm not sure if this is normal or not, again not one of my strong points of expertise. Any help would be appreciated!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/546/voltages.png/

Specs are as follows

AMD Phenom II x2 550
Biostar a770e3
2x1gb crucial memory
WD 160gb HD
Nvidia 9600GT
OCZ Fatality 550w PSU
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 with all updates
 
Last edited:
Thank you for the response. I'm going to assume it's motherboard then. That's about the only thing left :(
 
Back
Top