• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Bad Logic Board

Joined
Sep 25, 2010
Messages
2
I have a WD 1tb Black that has a bad logic board. I need to replace it and i looked for a couple hours and i couldn't find the one i needed so i thought i would turn to the [H] community for some help. I need to replace the board and was wondering if any one knew where to find one or if they had one for sale? The number one the PCB is 2061-701640-602, The Main chip number is 88i9045-TFJ2, The smoth chip is L7251 v 3.1. I tried to replace this board with a newer one from the same line of of 1tb black but they had already changed PCB boards. I am kinda at the end of the line here i want to get the data off it but if i can't i am just going to blow it to hell
 
Back
Top