Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Hello, little problem hope you can help. Dell 2300 XP OS Put new Hard Drive in loaded OS & drivers. MB has non intergraded LAN. So pci. LAN card. It came with a real teck. Did not find drvs. Installed new with driver. Sys. says card is there drivers loaded. Bottom icon row to right shows yellow triangle with (!) in it. It must be software or set up, I have tried all I no but I am hardware man. I rebuild these computers for Familys with kids that cant afford new computers and give them out on christmas Can you good poeple give me any ideas please