• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Bad image quality on dual display

EvilNick

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 14, 2004
Messages
149
Hey guys, I have a problem with my dual display setup and was hoping to find a solution here.

I've got a NEC 1760V connected to analog and a Dell 1704FPT connected to DVI on a 9600XT. The Dell looks fine, but the NEC image quality is terrible.

Previously before I got the Dell, the NEC was fine, but after switching to a dual display setup, it's started looking crappy. Colors are off and I can barely read text.

Any ideas? :)
 
Switch back to single display to see if NEC still does that. If not, most likely the monitor doesn't like dual display. You can also try a different video card to be sure.
 
When back to single display, it's fine, back to normal.

It might be the video card, I dunno. I have this 9600XT on loan from my shop's warranty department while waiting for my 6600GT to get back from RMA.
 
Back
Top