Bad idea heat wise?

s1j24p.jpg

Trying to figure out a way to place my consoles before the XHD3000 arrives

line them up vertically.

+1 for vertical.... but i think as long as your not running the 360 and ps3 at the same time i dont see to much of a problem... def not with the ps3 on top... possible the xbox 360...

falcon 360? or old one

It's older but I can x-clamp it without a problem. Also I did a bit of adjustment: I moved the ps3 to the side on the 360 so now top air holes are open and moved the wii back so the 360 hard drive holes are open as well.

go to the ghetto case mod thread and they will show you some cool shit to do with that AC unit :)

go to the ghetto case mod thread and they will show you some cool shit to do with that AC unit :)

All you need to do is get a box that encloses the AC unit and the consoles together and those will be some nice temps.

You also might want to be careful with the AC right there; they tend to throw moisture the older they get.

Outside of maybe AC moisture fears it should be ok if you only use the x360 or PS3 one at a time. The Xbox pulls air in from the right and exhaust out the back. I believe the PS3 pulls air from the back and front and blows it out the right side.

Back