Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
After ordering 2 250gb SATA harddrives from newegg made by WD, 1 was bad. I sent them both back just in case, and got 2 more back. These also had 1 bad one. I bought the OEM ones...
I haven't personally gotten a bad drive from newegg, but I do know that there packing and shipping method of OEM drives is shabby. I have gotten drives wrapped in one layer of bubblewrap and tape where one side wasn't even protected and then the drive is sitting on the bottom of the box with all the peanuts ABOVE it. I was surprised it worked.