Bad Company

mellojoe

Gawd
Anyone else excited about this one? I am. Looks hilarious.

I haven't played any of the other Battlefield games, but I'll probably pick this one up. Its out for PS3 and XBOX360 now. Do you think it will make it to PC? The others have, right? So, this one should too, methinks.

From the trailers and the movies on its site, this does look like an interesting twist all the same old war games. If it makes it to PC i will defiantly give it a shot

if you have a 360, get the demo. it has a XBL multiplayer and it is freaking sweet. I never thought i would get into console FPS, but i might be changing after seeing the trailer for COD5(lame)

I picked it up for the 360, but if it comes out for the PC I will get it. Having a lot of fun playing it. Can't really grasp flying the Helicopter but still trying. This game has made me forget about MGS4...and I really didn't think that was going to happen for a while.

I have the full game and I think it is kind of weak, there are maps where there are no vehicles so all you end up doing is rushing gold crates if you're the attackers and camping gold crates if you're the defenders.

As others said, if it comes to PC I'll try it out. Even though I own both a 360 & PS3, I don't enjoy multiplayer FPS' much on them.

Company Always on the run
Destiny is the rising sun
Oh I was born 6-gun in my hand
Behind a gun I'll make my final stand
That's why they call me Bad company
And I can't deny
Bad company
Till the day I die
Till the day I die

Also online there are only 8 maps, one game type, the single player is obviously weak(and even if it wasn't this is battlefield, should be all about fun multiplayer)

Online is boring to say the least, the demo had the best map so I would probably save your money and stick with that.

I like the fact you can't just hide behind a fence from a tank now.. That's badass.

just played the demo on ps3. i thought single player was boring, but multiplayer was kind of fun but just not the same without a keyboard and mouse. probably wont be buying it after playing the demo. the whole destructible environment is cool but aside from that it just seems like a lot of the same old.

It is NOT coming out for the PC.
They are going to add a conquest mode at some point also.

I got it last week for the 360...I really like it. I was worried that mixing humor with realistic settings wouldn't work but the developers resisted going too over the top with the funny stuff and it really does add to the fun...especially when your squadmates make loud comments about your marksmanship (or lack thereof;) ) This is the first "Battlefield" game where I think the single player campaign is actually fun and worth playing through....haven't done much multi yet but what I have done has been smooth and lag free.

Company Always on the run
Destiny is the rising sun
Oh I was born 6-gun in my hand
Behind a gun I'll make my final stand
That's why they call me Bad company
And I can't deny
Bad company
Till the day I die
Till the day I die
That was Bad Company
by Bad Company
on the Bad Company video game soundtrack