Bad Company 2 singleplayer (spoilers!)

Bbq

King of Charts
[size=+5]spoilers[/size]

Playing the singleplayer, i've noticed a few things:
- too many cutscenes that just break up the flow of the game
- way too much "follow us, but we'll be back here until you pass a certain point, and then we'll be right beside you"
- the MG3 is awesome as hell
- the bottom border for the cutscene does not extend all the way to the bottom. there's a ~2px strip all the way along the bottom, and you can see it's just an overlay

I'm on the mission where you have to go to the 3 points to relocate that ship, and i'm stuck at the third point (far left one). there's no savepoint when you're fighting the 2 helicopters, and when your team "has your 6", they really don't. frustrating as hell having to redo the mission a billion times. I keep using the tow missiles, and I usually end up destrying 1 helicopter and the second has been hit but needs just one more to take it down when I die.

so far though, it's alright. the pacing of the game isn't too hot.

what have you guys noticed, what do you like / dislike, have any tips, etc

cut scenes ARE plenty--almost too much in the beginning. But, it sure makes up for that with the abundance of vehicles, beautiful scenery and sometimes pretty funny dialogue.

The game runs damn well for the amount of texture IMO. It looks like crysis at some points but runs alot better than that game ever did AND much of the map is destructible. MP is frustrating right now but that's because I'm still learning the maps, and theirs no effing teamwork on some servers.

Back