Bad Company 2 Info

clay17dog

Limp Gawd
does any body know the full list of MAPS, VEHICLES, and GUNS?

and there is a few vehicles that i have not seen in game yet

does any body know the full list of MAPS, VEHICLES, and GUNS?

and there is a few vehicles that i have not seen in game yet

No to the first question, but unless you've played all the conquest maps I can tell you there are a few vehicles that only show up on those. 1 helicopter, and the kobra truck thing

They're on the desert conquest map

it looks like there could be some dlc for new weapons, perks, guns, maps etc. cuz there is empty spaces if you look.

No to the first question, but unless you've played all the conquest maps I can tell you there are a few vehicles that only show up on those. 1 helicopter, and the kobra truck thing

They're on the desert conquest map

i haven't played conquest yet, i heard most of the time people are fooling around

i haven't played conquest yet, i heard most of the time people are fooling around

... ?

The desert conquest map has like 10 different vehicles so maybe that's where you're missing them... I've seen / been inside of every vehicle listed in the vehicle stats section.

I'm not sure where you heard that people fool around in conquest.

... ?

I'm not sure where you heard that people fool around in conquest.

I've been on both sides of the coin. It wasn't really fooling around per se, as much as it was people who (I guess) didn't know you couldn't hang out at the base camp and win.

Hard to win most games when 50% of your team is Recon!

looks like Recon noobs are moving to M60 now :D I prefer the Assault's AN-94.

but yes, don’t understand it when most of the attackers team in rush are just base camping, and if you manage to sneak ahead your squad wouldn’t understand and spawn at your front position and you end up respawning at base. but this is also fun :D

maps. in Conquest you'll only see Panama Canal, Laguna Presa, White Pass, Atacama Deserts and Laguna Alta.

I think it's a combination of not understanding game mechanics, not understanding strategy, and stat/point whoring. It irks me whenever I see people on say, rush defending _behind_ the objective, out of line of sight. Same thing happens in Conquest, my team will zerg a heavily defended objective and happily give up two other objectives. If I could /facepalm them/talk between games/in between deaths I could vent my frustration easier.

I think it's a combination of not understanding game mechanics, not understanding strategy, and stat/point whoring. It irks me whenever I see people on say, rush defending _behind_ the objective, out of line of sight. Same thing happens in Conquest, my team will zerg a heavily defended objective and happily give up two other objectives. If I could /facepalm them/talk between games/in between deaths I could vent my frustration easier.

thats been happeening to me most of the time becuase either most of my team is waiting for the helicopter, tank, etc. or they think they are still playing call of duty.

i wish you were able to talk to your whole team

I am among the small percentage of recon that acctually helps their team.

I find that lone sniping only helps on defense.

Recon is excellent for spotting also and people shouldn't be afraid to whip ut their pistols and get up close...

Recon is excellent for spotting also and people shouldn't be afraid to whip ut their pistols and get up close...

the spotter scope helps with that and i usually have to pull out my pistol to take out the guys who try to get me after i sniped them almost ten times.

the spotter scope helps with that and i usually have to pull out my pistol to take out the guys who try to get me after i sniped them almost ten times.

That's why you either try for the head or not bother. :\

I usually won't even fire unless I know I have a good chance at getting a head shot. Especially when you are camped somewhere by yourself so ammo is a concern, also trying not to give away your position.

BC2 is one of the first FPS's I've played in a while that I actually enjoy recon/sniping. Strangely I almost maxed points on Engineer then tried Recon and turned into a beast maxing it quickly. Once I got the SAV it was game after game at 3k points. The only thing holding me back was ammo. I can't tell you how many times I was "Click, click, click..." at someone who was looking at me.

Although I have an embarassing moment. The SAV is fully automatic. I..uh...for like ten maps was squeezing off single rounds until under point blank duress protecting a Flag held the trigger down accidently and was shocked to "RATATATA!" someone to the ground. Oh, god my pals couldn't stop laughing. (Not that any of them had the weapon yet themselves.)

There is a certain feeling of reward when you end the match knowing that the people who are scoring high benefited from your selfless efforts. Wait, did I just call a sniper class "selfless?" OH HELL YEA I DID! As recon, I spend 60% of my time spotting for my team and throwing motion mines at strategic points to draw attention to enemy movements rather than give my position away by firing. I get a great ammount of glee and laughter watching a group of four Red arrows suddenly blink out in a cascade after they are lit up on the minimap. Or in the distance, a sniper suddenly falls over, or a strong squad of advancing soldiers being lit up because of me, that otherwise would have torn through the backside of everyone facing the wrong way.

The only hitch is that I need an Ammo pack nearby to keep my motion mines supplimented.

BC2 is one of the first FPS's I've played in a while that I actually enjoy recon/sniping. Strangely I almost maxed points on Engineer then tried Recon and turned into a beast maxing it quickly. Once I got the SAV it was game after game at 3k points. The only thing holding me back was ammo. I can't tell you how many times I was "Click, click, click..." at someone who was looking at me.

Although I have an embarassing moment. The SAV is fully automatic. I..uh...for like ten maps was squeezing off single rounds until under point blank duress protecting a Flag held the trigger down accidently and was shocked to "RATATATA!" someone to the ground. Oh, god my pals couldn't stop laughing. (Not that any of them had the weapon yet themselves.)

There is a certain feeling of reward when you end the match knowing that the people who are scoring high benefited from your selfless efforts. Wait, did I just call a sniper class "selfless?" OH HELL YEA I DID! As recon, I spend 60% of my time spotting for my team and throwing motion mines at strategic points to draw attention to enemy movements rather than give my position away by firing. I get a great ammount of glee and laughter watching a group of four Red arrows suddenly blink out in a cascade after they are lit up on the minimap. Or in the distance, a sniper suddenly falls over, or a strong squad of advancing soldiers being lit up because of me, that otherwise would have torn through the backside of everyone facing the wrong way.

The only hitch is that I need an Ammo pack nearby to keep my motion mines supplimented.

i can't say that i get 3000+ points every game but i usually get 2000+ every game just from all the head shots i get and sometimes i get 3000+ if i throw some teamwork into it

never underestimate the power of the motion sensor, it has saved me so many times when i was held up in a building - add that with some c4 and you got yourself a booby trap set for the enemy.

i was pretty amazed when i found out the VSS is full auto

Last edited:
Oh, yea, VSS. I mix them up. ^_^ The only downside to the VSS is seriously low ammo count that you rip through quickly! For potentially close quarters VSS, for medium to long moving targets VAS, for long, preference of one shot killers. My best point matches are vehicle maps to be honest. I'm very effective at flanking and snuggling up to those tank treads and C4'ing vehicles. Honestly, I only have a handful of scores that high.

The times I actually feel good is when I pull off 2/1 or higher kill ratio's AND winning the match. My best was starting out Assault 27/3 using XM8, but I was in the "zone" that day. Everyone felt like stupid AI and I could take flags from entire squad's by myself, knocking out armor like cake, and beating snipers at their own game. I wish I could have recorded that game, although my friend got to witness most of that match, so posterity in proof at least. ^_^

Now, I don't only play Recon. I actually enjoy Engineer too, but have a certain anger that C4 is not available to them. Just started Medic and can't believe how crazy LMG's are. They are like 100 round magazine sniper rifles...

Edit: Even though I have some great games, I have as many shit poor ones. I consider myself in the top 3 out of 10 players in terms of playerbase. When I run into my counterparts enmass, it's a tough if not equal game. ^_^

Back