Bacon Cologne

With a Labrador in the house? No thanks :-P

Ewwwww

I love bacon and all but, Gross...I seriously would not want to wreak of the stuff.

I think it'd work better as a perfume than a cologne...I know the smell of bacon always gets my attention :D

I hate bacon, but I like the smell.

Just don't think I'd want to smell like it.

Or you could just work part time in the AM hours as a short order cook, hehe.

i would think bacon cologne would only attract other men

now if thats what your after.. OK then

I wan't some cologne that make me smell like Kevin Bacon. Six degrees of puntang. That what I'm talking about

I am often asked "how are you so successful with the ladies Steve?" Well, the answer is simple my friends....bacon cologne.

You should be more worried about the fatties attacking you while they are trying to find the source of the bacon smell. ;)

Wouldn't this be better as a perfume for the ladies? She'd have tons of guys around her smelling that heavenly scent......

Wouldn't this be better as a perfume for the ladies? She'd have tons of guys around her smelling that heavenly scent......

I believe Taco Bell already has the dubious honor of doing that in a commercial not too long ago with the bacon lovers burrito thingy and the woman putting it in her purse. But I see where that might actually work. Men are genetically attracted to the smell of pork products lol. :D

PS, my cats would go ape shiz if I had some of this on. :p

I wan't some cologne that make me smell like Kevin Bacon. Six degrees of puntang. That what I'm talking about

So if Kevin Bacon work Kevin Bacon scented cologne, would that be like dividing by zero, or a new zeroth degree of Kevin Bacon?

I don't want guys humping my leg.
Maybe as a perfume.

Nice, now I can smell like Bacon without the greasespots where the grease leakage got onto my clothes. It's also a bitch to clean duct tape reside off the skin daily.....

I suppose this image was going to come up at some point lol:

bacon.jpg

Perfect for making College Roomates wake up to false hopes!

I used to use brownie candles for the same purpose

When I saw this all I could think of are those first-person doggie nose-cam Beggin' Strips commercials. "Bacon! Bacon! I SMELL BACON!"

This will surely end bad for people.

Back