Backpack recomendation

InsanePerson

Limp Gawd
I'm looking for a recommendation for a new computer bag/backpack

I will soon be carrying two notebooks, a 15" for work and a 17" personal as well as two tablets 7"/10"

I am looking for a backpack with appropriate, padded storage to keep all these items from knocking around and still have room for a couple books, supplies

That's a lot of protective storage compartments. I'd look at the OGIO Renegade RSS 17. Ive purchased several bags the past year and Its by far my favorite bag I've owned. You could easily fit two tabs in the tablet pocket, the 17" notebook in the notebook pocket and the 15" in the main compartment, you would just need to put a sleeve on it. It has the most storage space of all my bags and even fully loaded down it doesn't feel awkward. Check out some videos of it on YouTube.

Another recomendation for the Renegade RSS. My favorite laptop bag I've used, without question. However, it might help to know what laptops are going in them, as the main laptop compartment could be a tight fit. It'll fit my Precision M4700 without issue, but an M6x00 would be tough.

You'll basically be resigned to a sleeve no matter what for the 2nd laptop, but I could easily fit both of those laptops in that backpack if I wanted to. I could even throw my wife's MBA in there.

Back