KRiTiKuL FX
Gawd
- Joined
- Aug 30, 2002
- Messages
- 633
Continuation (sort of) from http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=804996
Okay, I've had a chance to put more focus back into my previous project. This time off has lead me to believe that my CountItem() function is not working properly. I think it's something to do with the items in a CheckBoxList are not being accessed properly.
The way I have it now, CountItem() is being called on the button click, should I change it to the Page_Load when it's a postback?
Function:
Okay, I've had a chance to put more focus back into my previous project. This time off has lead me to believe that my CountItem() function is not working properly. I think it's something to do with the items in a CheckBoxList are not being accessed properly.
The way I have it now, CountItem() is being called on the button click, should I change it to the Page_Load when it's a postback?
Function:
Code:
Function CountItem(ByVal state As CheckBoxList, ByVal niche As CheckBoxList, ByVal product As CheckBoxList, ByVal flag As CheckBoxList) As Integer
Dim total As Integer
Dim item As ListItem
total = 0
For Each item In state.Items
If item.Selected Then
total = total + 1
End If
Next
For Each item In niche.Items
If item.Selected Then
total = total + 1
End If
Next
For Each item In product.Items
If item.Selected Then
total = total + 1
End If
Next
For Each item In flag.Items
If item.Selected Then
total = total + 1
End If
Next
Return total
End Function