Back to folding

apple2gs

Mr. No-Photon
yeah I think i am going to start folding again i have no reason not to
comp #1 Pentium D820 2.8Ghz 2gb ram-currently folding
camp #2 Pentium 4ht 3Ghz 2gb ram-currently folding
comp #4 Athlon 64 3500 running at 2.2Ghz 2gb ram-should start by next week
comp #5 Pentium 4 1.7GHz 512mb ram-should start by next week
comp #6 c2d workstation crosses fingers-should start as soon as the boss brings it into work

yeah I think i am going to start folding again i have no reason not to
comp #1 Pentium D820 2.8Ghz 2gb ram
camp #2 Pentium 4ht 3Ghz 2gb ram
comp #4 Athlon 64 3500 running at 2.2Ghz 2gb ram
comp #5 Pentium 4 1.7GHz 512mb ram
comp #6 c2d workstation crosses fingers

Welcome back :) You can get some pretty amount of PPD, especially with the C2D if you can run the SMP client. I hope you get back with the [H]orde (team 33).

Welcome back home. IMHO anything at all that you throw to the science is worthwhile. If you turn in 2 WU a week it is 2 WU closer to a cure than we were without you helping. It is DC afterall. We can't and don't expect any one person to do it all (although FLECOM seems to be trying his best to do it :) ). I have always felt that the guy with 1 box that turns in a WU every couple of days is just as important as the guy that turns in 50 a day (or 500 a day). There can't all be the 500WU a day folks so the 3 core folks are just as welcome to the game.

Don't worry about points so much. When I started out I had about 3 boxes running and was putting out crap for points. That has grown over the years and I turn in decent numbers now. But for me it isn't about the numbers. Hell my production is in the top 5 for the team but I look like I am turning in nothing in comparison to a bunch of other guys who fold if you look at the grand scheme of things.

I think the best thing you said was that you were going to start folding again because you have no reason not to. I can't find a reason not to either. If I help find a cure for anything we all win. If it helps in any way we all win. My machines are on anyway. Why WOULDN'T I fold. I can't find a good reason either.

Welcome back apple2gs. I remember the last time you were around these parts.

Well put Tormond.

I just hope that you arent still using an Apple2GS :)

Back