Back into the Fold

OK made another tweak 3972...
That ought to do it. Give the WU time to complete a frame before revising the OC. Hopefully it will be under 50 min TPF. To meet the preferred deadline, it has to be consistently under ~57 minutes (possibly less), but you will want some buffer and better to have it no more than the ~50 min mark.
 
yeah, letting it run through at least one frame before changing anything else
 
Just to give you some comparison, I have two i7-920s at 3.8Ghz. I see ~46 min TPFs on 2684s for 19k ppd, and ~34 min TPF on 2685s for 30k ppd.
 
Frame completed in 45:46 - Looks like I am good to roll again :)
 
well it ran a few frames at a decent clip then they started taking really long, looks like OC was too much, backing it down slowly :(
 
I think you'll be OK @~3.9GHz maybe a little lower. What cooling do you have?
 
Venomous X

just odd that went from ~46-47 / frame to over an hour.
 
temps are fine, backed it down to 3850 and ran prime95 for an hour with no errors... I'll get it sorted out
 
Back
Top