Back folding for Horde

lundrog

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 28, 2001
Messages
1,240
I was folding for a different team, the cause is the same but after some discussion with Haitch and purchasing some additional hardware I am now ( as of a few min ago) folding again for the horde.

My username lundrog

I'll work on getting to the badge page, says updating.
 
<TipHat>

Welcome back to the [H]orde, son...

</TipHat>
 
Lundrog dragged me with him. User Name: kCHIKS Just started Folding with my GTX TITAN Superclocked about a week ago, still have alot to learn and I am in the market for a much cheaper GTX card to supplement my Titan to bump my PPD up.
 
Welcome guys.

Whatever you do don't log into irc.dp.cx #hardocp. It's not like we have a blast in there. So whatever you do, don't log into irc.dp.cx #hardocp.



Did I do that right WFeather? :D
 
I live in Florida and have to deal with the summer heat. I leave my house AC set to 78 and installed a window unit here in my computer room/office. I keep the room around 74 degrees. I just upgraded from a 580 with stock cooling to a 680 with water cooling. I am also using a H60 on my CPU which is folding. So my electric bill does go up about 20-30 extra bucks just in this computer room each month over the summer. I just have to stay cool while in here. I putting out a little over 52k ppd though.
 
I live in Florida and have to deal with the summer heat. I leave my house AC set to 78 and installed a window unit here in my computer room/office. I keep the room around 74 degrees. I just upgraded from a 580 with stock cooling to a 680 with water cooling. I am also using a H60 on my CPU which is folding. So my electric bill does go up about 20-30 extra bucks just in this computer room each month over the summer. I just have to stay cool while in here. I putting out a little over 52k ppd though.

I hear you bro. heat can be a challenge.
 
Back
Top