Babylon 5 (S1-S5) Smallville (S1-S6) -$19ea- Best Buy B&M

TheBluePill

2[H]4U
Babylon 5 (S1-S5) Smallville (S1-S6) -$19ea- Best Buy B&M

Best Buy B&M Has Babylon 5 Season 1-5 for $19 Each! Picked up all 5 of those today! Woot!

They Also Have Smallville Seasons 1-6 for $19 each.

I *belive* they also had West Wing and Scrubs Seasons for $19 each also.

New Short Movie? First Ive heard of it, Whats it called..

That reminds me.. I need to get the B5 Movie Pack..

There is a Babylon 5 Anthology series now called 'Lost Tales of Babylon5'. Each DVD is suppose to have 3 episodes on it, but the first one only has 2 on it.

Thanks OP! I got seasons 3-5 at Costco for 17 each several months ago, but they were out of seasons 1 and 2. Finally corrected :D

You know... the entire idea behind marketing items with a price that ends only fractionally below the next pricing tier is that it'll have a psychological appeal. Advertisers think $199.99 sounds more enticing to consumers than $200, and so on and so forth.

And to be honest, I never thought it was something that actually worked on anybody...until I started surfing deal message boards. Then I found that to some people $19.99 isn't $20, it's $19.

You know... the entire idea behind marketing items with a price that ends only fractionally below the next pricing tier is that it'll have a psychological appeal. Advertisers think $199.99 sounds more enticing to consumers than $200, and so on and so forth.

And to be honest, I never thought it was something that actually worked on anybody...until I started surfing deal message boards. Then I found that to some people $19.99 isn't $20, it's $19.

If that $0.99 is really going to break ya bro.. :D

Your right.. It is Basically $20.. But Yes, Psycologically, your mind would say Nine-Teen instead of Twenty.. Something in the "Teens" is more reasonable than Something in the "Twenties"...

Four Hundred Ninety Nine sounds cheaper than Five hundred..

dammit, why is the movie pack never on sale when the seasons go on sale. I picked up S1-5 awhile ago for $20 but forgot to get the movie pack @ $20, now I can never find it for that.

The following are all on sale at Best Buy

Babylon 5
Scrubs
Smallville
Grey's Anatomy
Sex and the City
West Wing

Verified, and online: www.bestbuy.com

(from user Kraegor)

Back