B!0H@Z@Rd Photoshoots (Alameda/San Fransisco, Ca) 56k=NO!

stop!theradio

2[H]4U
Yesterday, my fiancee and I finally got the thousands of images that were taken of her among such locations as the studio, a naval base in Alameda, the Golden Gate Bridge, the Palace of Fine Arts, and others. The trip was a LOT of fun, and there were so many amazing shots! It took about 13 hours for us to look through the shots. These are a few of the sets we worked on. There are more, including naval base shoot (amazing colors) and a vampiress-themed shoot that I'll post on a later date. Everyone worked really really hard and some of the shots turned out amazing. Not really looking for critique, just looking to share. Now for some legal crap that I'm obligated to put up:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
All images taken by Trillance and edited by HeartAttack. Makeup, hair and costumes by B!0H@Z@Rd. Model: B!0H@Z@Rd Images © Copyright 2008-2009 Trillance. Editing and graphics work © Copyright 2008-2009 HeartAttack. Makeup, hair and costumes © Copyright 2008-2009 B!0H@Z@Rd.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
03Blue_057.jpg

03Blue_072.jpg

03Blue_0552.jpg

04GGB-POFA_065.jpg

04GGB-POFA_043.jpg

04GGB-POFA_125.jpg

05WSBB_003.jpg

05WSBB_035.jpg

05WSBB_076.jpg

05WSBB_067.jpg

wow - super cute girl, and nice photos...

For some reason I was expecting her to have completely different piercings to go along with each outfit. She just seems like kindof a slacker when it comes to originality... oh well. :P

wow - super cute girl, and nice photos...

For some reason I was expecting her to have completely different piercings to go along with each outfit. She just seems like kindof a slacker when it comes to originality... oh well. :P

Lol....huh?

She is the makeup, hair, AND costume designer. She designs and makes the most of the clothes/jewelry/hair accessories and does all of her own makeup you see in the pics. Lacks originality? Yeah, right lol

Great shots, good composition.

edited. Someone get a magnet....

Great shots, good composition.

edited. Someone get a magnet....

Lol. Surgical stainless steel (aka, standard piercing jewelry material) is non-magnetic. We're licensed body piercers, and it's all we use. Thought I'd let you know. ;)

Thanks for the compliments!

Lol....huh?

She is the makeup, hair, AND costume designer. She designs and makes the most of the clothes/jewelry/hair accessories and does all of her own makeup you see in the pics. Lacks originality? Yeah, right lol

Sorry, knew I should have thrown a J/K at the end there. Was just joking that she has awesome piercing but can't change those as easily as the rest of the outfit. ;) *jealous

I had a feeling you were kidding...ha ha it's all good. The whole trip was basically a test run, anyways. Next time (June/July) we'll have a lot more time and creativity to throw around :)

Speaking of which, do you guys have an online store where you sell your gear? Some very cool looking stuff there. Are those newrock, or you guys make your own boots too?

Back