• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

AZZA Hurrican 2000 Good ?

2000R is the red version. The interior is red and the led fans are red.

I had one for a while. I ended up returning it just because it wasn't as big as I needed. It was a pretty nice case overall. It definitely offered a lot of decent features for the price. The only downside is that fans don't move a lot of air but are very quiet.

In that price range you might look at the nzxt phantom or maybe the cooler master haf 932.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119160
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146068


I actually did a review. I'll post it if I can find it.
 
Last edited:
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1595928

There's the thread that I started. Just remember that when I wrote that, I was frustrated that it wasn't as big as I was expecting it to be, though it was pretty much the same as most full towers. If you aren't trying to do exactly what I was trying to do (install a thermalright spitfire in the downward orientation) then you should be just fine with it.
 
2000R is the red version. The interior is red and the led fans are red.

I had one for a while. I ended up returning it just because it wasn't as big as I needed. It was a pretty nice case overall. It definitely offered a lot of decent features for the price. The only downside is that fans don't move a lot of air but are very quiet.

In that price range you might look at the nzxt phantom or maybe the cooler master haf 932.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119160
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146068


I actually did a review. I'll post it if I can find it.
Then what about this Colossus Window ?

I actually thought to buy a NZXT Phantom , But I'm afraid of this company

price range between 130 - 170 $
 
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1595928

There's the thread that I started. Just remember that when I wrote that, I was frustrated that it wasn't as big as I was expecting it to be, though it was pretty much the same as most full towers. If you aren't trying to do exactly what I was trying to do (install a thermalright spitfire in the downward orientation) then you should be just fine with it.

ok :)
 
If you like the look of the Colossus, check out the Raven series of cases by Silverstone.
 
Don't be afraid of NZXT The phantom is a good case, The only problem people have is that you have to use fans made by NZXT.

Bitfenix cases are nice.
 
Don't be afraid of NZXT The phantom is a good case, The only problem people have is that you have to use fans made by NZXT.

Bitfenix cases are nice.

But the looks is not beautiful in my opinion , Some strange thing

Bitfenix you say naice see it ?
 
The Raven RV03 is the newest one, though it doesn't actually replace the RV02. The RV02 was recently revised with some small changes and better fans. The RV02-E is the new version of the RV02.
 
Back
Top