• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

AZZA Fusion 3000

Well, due to the overwhelming response asking for more input... I'll go ahead and give you a very short summary of my impression:

It is NOT a well designed case. Do not buy it.

- The mounting bracket is missing holes for some boards (mine in particular) -- I had to drill holes and thread them to use it at all.
- The hard drive bay hot-swap cartridges pop open on their own and do not seat very reliably.
- The mic connector on the top is flaky, and you have to get the connection in JUST right or you only get one channel etc.
- Overall the material seems cheap, like a toy.
 
I have an Azza case, but it was a $20 shell shocker with free shipping... I suppose I don't have a right to complain about it, but lets just say its definitely a cheap case. If you have really, really low expectations to start with, you'll find the case to be good though. I just needed something to house my spare parts hat I barely ever use.

Its sad to see them cutting corners on their higher end products though. That's not exactly how you make loyal customers.
 
Yeah - if I'd bought a cheap case, I'd have no grounds for complaint... but this one was supposedly good, I even found a good review of it. It downplayed the "ran out of money during design"...

I found some nice SuperMicro cases, but they are a LOT more expensive. I'm still considering switching to one of them.
 
I owned a Solano 1000 and my gear was quickly covered in dust, cable management was pretty ratty and the plastic and paint felt very cheap. I sold it and spluged on a Silverstone FT02, and the difference in build quality and functionality is massive.
 
Back
Top