Awesome stuff for sale!

elvito1981

Gawd
cosas%20para%20venta.jpg

PRICE DROP!!!!

Item #1: Michael Jordan swingman Wizards jersey Home (size XL)------>$35 shipped

Item #3: Brandini lamb leather jacket (Brown--size XL, been used for 3 1/2 years, bought on sale for $189.99, regularly $300+)-------->$55 shipped

Item #4: Lebron James "Legends of the Court" Bobbleheads (new, box never opened)------------->$10 shipped each

Item #5: Telex EV SonicXS 2.1 Computer speaker system (Product link ---------->$75 shipped

you are in vienna...i am in oakton...I might want to checkout that leather jacket, i work in McLean(tysons)...

i think i'll bump this...in my crappy schedule with entirely too much to do i totally forgot i posted in this thread (thank god for subscription notices) i was confused...lol. I am going out of town this coming weekend till the following weekend, maybe that week (summer a bad time to buy leather jackets tho)

sorry for shitty rambling
UP

EDIT i'll leave it for humors sake...but that was really confusing... in any case, going out of town for a week, if you still have it week of the 21st..i will contact you then. You a non-smoker?

Mellman said:
you are in vienna...i am in oakton...I might want to checkout that leather jacket, i work in McLean(tysons)...

Im in Manassas yay! Sorry I had to copy your "near DC" thing.

Back