• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

AWESOME deal on ebay

cell_491

2[H]4U
Joined
Oct 16, 2004
Messages
2,608
I just won a built by ati pci-e x800xt for $350 ($369 with shipping) BADASS huh?
 
unfurtunately i cant because my beautiful socket 939 is empty :( i wish someone would start sellin the venices!!!!
 
I bet you get it and it's X800XL.........that OCs to a whopping 402/501. :p

Nice catch, dude. Very nice.
 
lol if its an xl ill get my money back for false advertisement but the guy has over 2000+ positive feedback so it should be all good and I dont think it is an xl becaus the picture shows a molex connector and a BBA heatsink fan
 
just a thought in retrospect what would have been a better deal a x850xt pci-e for $415 or a x800xt pci-e for $370 (350+shipping)
 
I picked up my brand new in box sapphire x800 xt Platinum edition off ebay for 375 shipped!
 
Back
Top