Awesome Costume FAIL

I think this one is far worse...

walmartgreeter21qy8.jpg

:p

How can you not get that? lol

10/10
Dunno...just don't. Dude w/ normal shirt on and a "what?" look on his face w/ arms/hands in busted/caught/huh pose. Costume FAIL written over picture.

It's not funny. It doesn't mean anything to me. It's just another picture.

The "caption" is not overlaid on the photo - the guy is wearing a cardboard cutout that says "Costume FAIL" on it.

Dunno...just don't. Dude w/ normal shirt on and a "what?" look on his face w/ arms/hands in busted/caught/huh pose. Costume FAIL written over picture.
It's not written over the picture, that is on his shirt. He applied the sign to an ordinary shirt because it's not a costume, merely ordinary, every day clothing. Thus, it fails at being a costume. Costume fail.

Ok, I see it now (cranked brightness up). Still not funny.

lame...just like the DHARMA costumes i saw somewhere here on [H]. :rolleyes:

Oh, guess my eyes/screen isn't so good. I didn't notice that it was just cardboard. Can't say if it's funny or not now, didn't make me laugh but things rarely do after they're expalined to you.

Wow @ the number of people who don't get it.

That's a fail in on itself.

Awesome costume btw.

The term "fail" is getting annoying.

Only to those of us that spend a lot of time on the forums. I had a party last weekend and we were all looking at funny videos / pictures and at least half of the people that have never seen / heard of the FAIL pictures. (easier to skip them than to explain :D)

When did all the guys start looking so "swishy" and soft. Everywhere I look men are slowing becoming metrosexual even as the term has died out. I mean, I know these guys aren't gay and I'm certainly no Marlboro Man, but c'mon guys!

Back