Awesome Batman Posters (Plus Others) $4.98

I have ordered from them in the past and both posters were really nice quality and they shipped fast.

arg.. they aren't the same size as real movie posters so they won't fit in my frames right.

I bought two. Awesome deal with free shipping. Thanks I can buy some very nice picture frames for cheap locally so no need to fuss/worry about that. Thanks to the OP for this, I love free shipping.

If you type in ROME or JURY, you get another 20% off. That's what I used before I found out about the free shipping...ended up saving about $6.50 but had $10 in shipping. Doh!

am i the only one who can't choose between buying all of them or buying all of them twice?

Anyone know of some cheap frames for these posters?

DraGun: Looks like only one coupon can be applied per order.

Anyone know of some cheap frames for these posters?

I'm looking for the same thing. Looks like Target may be the best option. Ordering frames online doesn't really seem feasible considering the shipping cost.

if you go to michaels craft store, or linens and things you can usually find frames for cheap. I got mine for about $9.99 each.

thanks for the heads up, I will order a few to finish up my apartment. More then likely i will get them framed.

So double sided meaning the same image? If so whats the point. I want it thats why I ask :D

hang it on a window and you can see it from the inside and the outside :) (Like at a movie theater)

Back