away from my gamming rig - going crazy

larkin

Gawd
It is 5am and I can not play any of my games due to visiting family and having no gamming rig. I did not anticipate this being an issue but i must say i am going a little nutz... the silence!!!

larkin said:
It is 5am and I can not play any of my games due to visiting family and having no gamming rig. I did not anticipate this being an issue but i must say i am going a little nutz... the silence!!!

Go spend time with your loved ones... it's christmas and we should all take this time to cherish our loved on..... ahh screw it, I don't even buy it myself. :p

I'm gonna go play some HL2. :D

Sorry to hear that....you should visit them, but i'm gonna go play Battlefield 2142 now :p

i don't get it, you say you DON'T have a gaming rig AND your family is visiting right?

Pkirk618 said:
i don't get it, you say you DON'T have a gaming rig AND your family is visiting right?

No he's visiting family, meaning he's away from his house, and therefore his gaming rig. :D

damn you people and your luxury!

if only i could play bf 2124 vicariously... screenies? :-p

[edit] OM G'zors!! i just remembered I have a ps2 hiding here some place and that sweet ass collossus game i haven't finished yet... and a HD tv... ahahahahahahahah

k bye.

Hulk said:
sounds like you have an addiction and need some help
yea, seriously....i've gone a week ro two without my rig lol. if you are breaking out in sweats and stuff then GG :p

larkin said:

I'd invest in a laptop and avoid such issues in the future.

cooter said:
do what i do when i visit the family, go get drunk! And have them join you!

for some reason that sounded...... erm..... wrong?

anyways, just enjoy family and beat that awesome game called shadow of the collosus

I don't know about YOUR family but if I had a choice between visiting with my family for the holidays or .... sticking redhot pokers in my eyes....

REDHOT POKERS WINS HANDS DOWN !!!!

I hope that kinda gives you an idea how lousy my family is.

BTW, Happy Holidays and I'm off to some BF2.

thanks for the err , support guys.

coolxboxgamer said:
for some reason that sounded...... erm..... wrong?

anyways, just enjoy family and beat that awesome game called shadow of the collosus
I'm working at it but i'm stuck on that damned colossus #11. The one where the god man keeps telling you to "Cross to higher ground". I have explored every bit of terrain within the boss area and climbed up it's head etc... i dont want to look it up in a help guide, cause that's for loosers, but some tip would nice other than "cross to higher ground".

Khaydarin said:
Get a LIFE!
...he says on a gaming subsection of a nerd-centered forum, with an overpowered machine and an egotistical quote in his signature.

This is why I am glad I don't have to go many places for the holidays... :)

Klintor said:
...he says on a gaming subsection of a nerd-centered forum, with an overpowered machine and an egotistical quote in his signature.

Haha...gee...

My computer is the result of a lot of hard work over a long period of time. I don't post too often on this particular sub-forum, either. That quote wasn't mine....

Gosh, is there anything left to disprove from your shitty remark? :)

Hmmm....

I do have a life, contrary to your careless remark....but thanks for making that ASSumpion. I shouldnt have to type out a resume for you, should I?

Geeze, it seems lately that people can't take a fucking joke. I'll freely admit that my life consists of a lot of video games and online MMO's, but that doesn't mean I don't have a life.

Besides, your initial comment of "get a life" is really demeaning and retarded. I thought that stooping to your level would get it through your head, but you apparently don't take sarcasm well. Your response to this post will prove that, I'm sure.

larkin said:
hehe,i was mainly away from my gaming rig for a year (new gf,didnt spend much time at home).

it gets over eventualy,at least if where you are have some intresting things to do,family games or card games usually do the trick tho:)

Back