avid xpress dv vs premiere pro vs vegas 5

xbreaka

Gawd
Well i need help deciding on a video editor i already have combustion 3

my specs are
amd 2400+ @ 11x218 sk-7 cooling
1 gig kingston hyper x ram(oced to 3200 speeds me thinks)
40 gig system drive
80 gig media drive
radeon 9800 pro
need to get dvd burner

Well theres my specs and mods im really sorry i dont really know where this post shouldbe theres no like video section :(

Well, I've used Adobe Premiere Pro for a big project, and it worked fairly well, but it wasn't fantastic. I don't like the way the program is laid out, but it's likely just a preference thing. Oh, and don't expect any outside support, Premiere's support is the worst I've ever seen.
Now I've got Vegas 5 and DVD Architect 2, and have just started using them, thus far, I really like them. I'll be diving into a new project this week with the new software, so hopefully I'll have more info by then.
In the meantime, you aughta just download the demo's and see for yourself how you like them. I think in general from other reviews I've seen on the web, your best bet will be Vegas or Avid though.

Avid is horride, I will never use that again. I only wish they would port final cut pro to pc, thats the best video editing software I have ever used. I usally stick with Premiere Pro, its alot less annoying than avid.

Back