• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

AVI Movie Volume

demechman

Weaksauce
Joined
May 19, 2005
Messages
126
I have been having the issue where even with volume boosting in the codec as well as cranking the volume on Volume Control I find some movies are just barely audible. Generally this is associated with movies encoded with the Xvid codec. Is there a simple thing i am missing here?
 
Yeah it happens with all video players even VLC. I am going to chalk it up to the source of the video.
 
Back
Top