• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Avaya AP-8 Spanning tree issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasiki

2[H]4U
Joined
Apr 10, 2005
Messages
2,818
I'm trying to disable Spanning tree on a bridged Avaya AP-8. When you disable it, it says you must restart for changes to take effect. I restart and it's still enabled. Any ideas? I'm going to try to update the firmware and see where that gets me.

Edit: Crap.. the newest firmware is already on it. v3.1
Edit edit: When you disable spanning tree, it says to reboot the device. I was just pulling the power cord and plugging it back in. Instead, you have to reboot it through the web control panel for the setting to stay.

I guess this thread is over.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top