• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

AV8 + RAID + W64 = no go!

mwin

2[H]4U
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
3,656
I just got my Windows x64 disk in the mail today and was a bit excited about getting it all set up. Backed up all my stuff, hunted down my SATA/RAID disk, and booted to the CD. Did the F6 to load the drivers for the RAID and it told me that they were only for the 32bit Windows. I got on ABIT's website to see if they had the VIA drivers for the 64bit Windows, but didn't see 'em. Did I just miss 'em? Or do they really not exist, yet?
 
Found the drivers. But I ended up going back with XP32. Call of Duty: United Offensive wouldn't work on XP64. My computer is almost pointless without it.
 
Back
Top