• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

AV 123 Closing

oneils

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 18, 2005
Messages
475
I've been doing some research on bookshelf speakers in this subforum and noticed that the av123 x-ls speakers come highly recommended.

When I went to visit their website, I noticed they are now closing: http://www.av123.com/

Hadn't notice much news about it in the forum, so thought I would pass it along. Don't know what impact this will have on speakers already in distribution.
 
Too bad. They made excellent speakers. If you can get a pair of any of their many models do so. They are the best bang for the bucks speakers I have ever bought. I currently own a pair of Rocket 550 and do not even use a sub woofer with them.
 
Visit tweakcityaudio forums to find out about the remainders but I believe their inventory was pretty done. He ran this one below the ground. Pity.

Tweak city is a pretty fine place to get quality subs and speakers though. Thumbs up from me.
http://www.tweakcityaudio.com/
 
Back
Top