Auzentech "problem?" - headphones while using optical out.

factory81

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 3, 2006
Messages
215
I switched from analog cables running to my receiver, to optical cable, and its great now on that end, but I have headset / mic combo. How am I supposed to get analog audio out of this for that connection?
Convert the RCA plug next to the optical plug to female 1/8th mini-jack for headphones? Or run a cable from my receivers headphone plug.......to my headphones male plug?

Auzentech disables your analog output when using optical.....would be nice to use both at the same time. (Microphone still works tho).
 
The analogue output is only disabled when you use DTS/DD encoding, if you use the xxKHz setting you will still get a sound through the analogue. The analogue output is disabled when encoding because if the encoded digital signal is converted to analogue, you will only hear a noise. The mic input will not be disabled eventhough you use DD/DTS encoding but you need to turn on the magic voice feature because the mic input on the X-Plosion is not loud enough.
 
Back
Top