• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Auzentech Forte Problem

anthrex

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,873
This probably won't come as a surrise to many, but I'm having trouble with my Auzentech Forte for the first time. Yesterday I was listening to my AV-40's and I heard a pop from my speakers and the sound went dead. So I restarted my computer and the sound comes back on. I then put my computer to sleep turn it on watch a few tv shows and then I put it back to sleep and when I come back the sound does not work.

So I move it from the Headphone jack to the analog cable to see if there is any sound. It does make sound if I turn up the volume all the way on the AV-40's. I then move it to the on board sound and it works so not a speaker problem. I try uninstalling/reinstalling and changing the PCI-e slot to see if that would have any effect and it doesn't. Currently running on on board but it isn't quite as clear as it was on the forte and I want to use it again. So any help is appreciated!
 
I had some issues with it when I first got mine but they went away after I shelved the card for a couple weeks. There are some others who have had issues with it apparently. I sold the one I had and the guy who bought it apparently has issues with it. I'm not sure what the common denominator is.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top